Sunday, February 12, 2017

Semester's goals.

Semester's goals.

1. Do more practice of speaking.
I found the main problem for me now is the speed of speaking. I hope I can be more fluent in speaking in the end of the semester.

2. Be more aware of the usage of particles.
Not only from textbook problem sets, but also from last semester's final I find I have a big issue of using particles properly. I will learn it through correcting textbook problems as well as review all the grammar points we learnt.

3. Vocabularies.
Hope in the end of this semester, I will gain much more vocabularies. In writing last post, I found I can use some structures of sentence but the main barrier for my writing is the vocabulary. I hope through reading some short blogs as well as from the anime, I can learn more vocubularies.

一緒に頑張って下さいましょう!

No comments:

Post a Comment