Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Accomplishing goals.

I think I have accomplished some of my PE goals made in the beginning of the semester. Though there is still a long way to go, I am very pleased to see my progress everyday.

In terms of vocabulary, I learned a lot from Japanese songs as well as anime. I don't know the exact amount but I can understand some simple paragraphs from some lyrics without translation. 

I should have done shadowing more, but this is really a busy semester, especially for me, a second year physics grad student. But I still try to find any opportunity to mimic what I heard. My pronunciation needs to improve a lot because of lack of speaking. In addition, the fluency is also a problem for me right now. I went to the Japanese table three times, and there I really had a good time to practice and learn new vocabularies. I will keep on that in the following half semester too.

I think I will just keep my PE goals, and try to accomplish as many as possible.


1 comment:

  1. こんにちは。What Japanese word did you learn recently?

    ReplyDelete