Monday, October 3, 2016

ピーイーのゴール!

皆さん、こんばんは

I'm very glad to write down my goals of this semester in my blog just like set a flag, and let's see want can be improved in the end of this semester. Here are my goals:
1. Get used to the difference between voiced & voiceless consonant, like と&ど、て&で、こ&ご、た&だ。So far, they are the most difficult part for me in listening.
2. I want to improve my spoken Japanese more natural. I think right now the main problem which influence my fluidity and naturalness is the vocabulary. Probably, till the end of this semester, I can learn a certain amount of daily life japanese vocabularies. 
3. The speed of speaking is also very important. I found from all the animas and TVs I watched in Japanese, their speed of speaking is all very fast. Maybe, I need more time to get to that level, but I hope I can at least speak Japanese as fast as speak English ( unfortunately, both of them are not my native language.)
4. Knowing Japanese Kanjis is also very important. I know there are a lot of differences between Japanese Kanjis and Chinese characters. Though knowing Chinese characters is not a problem for me, but I should be familiar with their differences in meaning as well as in writing and pronouncing. Hope in the end of JPN 101, I can learn around 500 Kanjis in Japanese.

Activities:
1. I think office hour is a very useful resource for me to practice and correct my pronunciation. I hope I can go to the office hour at least once a week.
2. Japanese Table. It is a pity that I could not attend it yesterday, but I hope I can go there twice every month. It should be a good opportunity of us to share our learning experience. Also, it is a good opportunity to practice with MAKINO sensee.
3. Watch animas. I am a fan of Japanese animas, especially those anima movies. I want to do shadowing for a small part of my favorite one. Hope I can be capable to do that soon!
4. Learn Japanese songs! I really love Japanese songs. I hope I

5 comments:

  1. Five hundred kanji seems like a crazy goal for one semester! Now I'm very curious to know about the differences between characters in Chinese and Japanese. I'm reading about the development of Japanese orthography in East Asian Humanities right now. Do you happen to know how often they have the same meaning and how the readings differ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem right now with fluidity in speech from a lack of vocabulary. I also feel like it's difficult to respond in Japanese because we aren't so familiar with the various sentence structures in Japanese. We may know certain words but putting them together in the right order with particles and speech patterns seems like it will take a while to get used to. But through more exposure to Japanese TV programs and music, hopefully we achieve our goals by end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんばんは! What Japanese songs do you like?  MIKA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. おはよう〜 I like many songs from the OST of アニメ. e.g. the OST from 秒速五センチメートル。 In addition I like 中島美嘉's songs very well. e.g. 僕が死のうと思ったのは と 雪の華 。

      Delete
  4. こんばんは〜〜日本のアニメのBGMが好きですか

    ReplyDelete